Download and Install Android Oreo on Vivo V5: Recently, LineageOS has released a build for the Vivo V5. In case you are a Vivo V5 user and want to experience Android Oreo 8.0 on your device, you are at the right place. We have created this in-depth guide which will help you to experience Android 8.0 without much hassle. Continue reading to Install Android Oreo on Vivo V5.
LineageOS has released Lineage 15 which is based on Android 8 Oreo. We have full firmware available which you can download right now from below. We are providing step-by-step guide for you to Download and Install LineageOS Rom for Vivo V5.
The ROM is at its initial stage and it may contain bugs. This might cause some issues in the beginning but the continuous support by the Lineage team will resolve all its issues. We insist all the users to report the issues faced by them. Also, now users can experience LineageOS and all its features, designs, and etc. Download and Install Android Oreo on Vivo V5 from below.
DroidShock.com will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Kindly proceed at your own risk.
- This update is only for Vivo V5.
- Follow the below guide exactly or else it may lead to brick your device.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed. Backups can make your lives easier in case you fall into a bootloop.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download LineageOS (added soon)
Download Gapps (added soon)
- Download and Install TWRP 3.2.0 on Android
- How To Root Any Android device using TWRP Recovery (SuperSU)
- How to Root Android Phone without PC
HOW TO Install android oreo on Vivo V5
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them into your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 15 Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it.
- Reboot your device
- You’re Done.
If you have any queries, leave them in the comment section. We’ll help you out.